Brand Identity + Business Cards, + Free Website URL & Business Email
You want a website sometime in the future but you want to start handing out business cards now. — Do you include the website URL on the cards now or not???
Here's The Solution!
Free Website URL
Also called a Domain Name, such as www.yourbusiness.com
We will register & host your domain name for you free of charge, and add it to your business cards.
Business Email Address
Free Website Coming Soon Page
This is what people will see if they go to your website URL, even though your website is not built yet.
Our Special Offer:
Free Domain Name
Free Business Emails
Free Coming Soon Page
...for as long as it takes you to get your business off the ground!!!
Here's What You Get
URL & Email Package
Free Domain Name
Free Coming Soon Page
For as long as you need it!
We'll set everything up.
Brand Identity Package
Custom Logo Design
Unique. Meaningful. Timeless.
Brand Style Guide PDF
Your new brand, defined.
All Necessary File Types
Everything you'll need.
Email Signature Logo
Email like a pro.
Official Brand Fonts
Designed for web & print.
Official Brand Colors
Stay consistent. Everywhere.
Social Media Profile Logos
Look good online.
Business Card Package
Custom Card Design
Unique. Memorable. Branded.
High Quality @ Low Cost
Best bang for your buck.
Super Thick Material
2x thicker than other cards..
Ultra Smooth Finish
Luxurious & noticeable.
500 Business Cards
That's 500 potential customers.
Anywhere in North America.
Unlimited Revisions - We'll keep going until you're happy.
Money Back Guarantee - If we can't create you something you're proud of, we'll refund you.
Frequently Asked Questions
To register a domain name (www.yourbusiness.com) normally costs about $30/year. However, we will register your domain name on your behalf, and absorb the cost as long as you need to get your business up and running.
This includes domain privacy, which means your name, address, and email address associated with the domain is hidden from anyone who may be authorized to access the full Whois information.
Your domain name will belong entirely to you, and you can transfer it to another domain registration service at any time.
All email addresses require storage space somewhere on the Internet. This is called hosting.
Free email addresses such as Gmail still use storage space, but Google gives this to you free in exchange for advertising for them (it's in the @gmail name) and more importantly, so they can gather personal data about you.
A business email address such as [email protected] requires its own private hosting, which most services charge for.
However, we will host your business emails for free while you get your business up and running.
This offer applies as long as you also have your URL on your business cards and a Coming Soon page.
This includes multiple email addresses, such as:
Like email, websites require storage space somewhere on the Internet. This is also called hosting.
Your Coming Soon page needs to be hosted, just like your full website will eventually need to be as well.
However, we are willing to host your Coming Soon page completely free, for as long as you stay with us.
When you are ready to get your full website built, we will move you to our maintenance plan.
See Package #4 for more info and website FAQ answers.
Here's the action plan:
- You will be directed to your own Member's-Only Dashboard where you can fill out a detailed design questionnaire. Just answer it as best you can and send it back. We'll follow up to clarify anything.
- Once all the questions are answered, and we agree on a direction, we'll start working on some concepts for your logo & branding.
- You'll get a PDF file sent to you with several initial concepts to choose from. Each concept will be presented in context of how it will be seen in real life.
- If you like one of the concepts, we can explore it further and keep tweaking it until you are happy.
- If you don't see anything you like, we can create more initial concepts until you see something you want to go with.
- Once you approve the final logo, you will get a folder full of all the file types you'll ever need. Whenever you get something designed in the future, just send the whole folder to your designer.
- You will also be sent your Brand Style Guide in PDF format. Keep this somewhere safe on your computer.
- Same procedure—after you fill out the questionnaire, we will create several initial layouts and concepts for your business cards.
- After your feedback/approval we will keep tweaking your chosen design until you're happy.
- After your final approval, we will get the cards printed and shipped to the address you provide.
- Just fill out the questionnaire, and we'll get started.
- We will register your desired domain name.
- We will set up your custom email address(s) on our server.
- We will send you instructions on how to set up your email address(s) on your desktop and smartphone.
- We will create your Coming Soon page and connect it to your website URL.
Get out there and conquer your industry!
This means we will keep making initial logo/business card concepts until you see something you like.
This also means we will keep making revisions on your chosen concept until you are satisfied.
Note that this applies so long as we are going in a forward direction, with concepts based on the questionnaire you filled out at the beginning.
What this would NOT cover is if you decide to completely change direction after we have already started moving forward.
However, we fully understand that minds are sometimes changed, and we can definitely create a whole new brand concept. Just be aware that this may mean we will need to charge more for our extra time. 🙂
No sweat, my friend. We'll keep going until you see something you like.
One small word of advice: you are hiring a professional to do what they do best.
Ultimately we will do it how you want, but our best work happens when the client works with us and trusts our experience and skill.
Stay cool. You can ask anything you want here.
Ready To Roll?
Let's start something today that will change your business forever. Choose your preferred way of contacting me...