Top-To-Bottom Design Package:
Custom Website Design & Build
Complete your brand with a professional website that showcases your business.
Take Your Business Online
Here's What A Website Can Do For Your Business
The 24/7 Conversation
Your website is like an engaging conversation with your potential customers that can happen any time of day or night.
Showcase Your Best Work
Pictures are worth thousands of words. Show people what you can do for them by showing them what you've done for other customers in the past.
Be Seen As An Expert
When people see that you have a website, and it looks professionally designed, it has a psychological effect on their perception of your business.
Get Found on the Internet
When you create a Google Business profile, you'll show up on both:
Connect your website and make it easy for your customers to learn about your services.
Here's What You Get
Custom Website Design
Take your business online!
Desktop & Mobile
Designed for all devices.
Fully Branded Experience
Logo, colors, fonts, everything.
Super Fast Hosting
Loads in seconds.
Never get hacked.
Also called peace-of-mind.
We'll keep your code updated.
We'll set everything up.
Brand Identity Package
Custom Logo Design
Unique. Meaningful. Timeless.
Brand Style Guide PDF
Your new brand, defined.
All Necessary File Types
Everything you'll need.
Email Signature Logo
Email like a pro.
Official Brand Fonts
Designed for web & print.
Official Brand Colors
Stay consistent. Everywhere.
Social Media Profile Logos
Look good online.
Business Card Package
Custom Card Design
Unique. Memorable. Branded.
High Quality @ Low Cost
Best bang for your buck.
Super Thick Material
2x thicker than other cards..
Ultra Smooth Finish
Luxurious & noticeable.
500 Business Cards
That's 500 potential customers.
Anywhere in North America.
Unlimited Revisions - We'll keep going until you're happy.
Money Back Guarantee - If we can't create you something you're proud of, we'll refund you.
Frequently Asked Questions
To register a domain name (www.yourbusiness.com) normally costs about $30/year. However, we will register your domain name on your behalf, and absorb the cost as long as you host your website with Bucksaw Creative.
This includes domain privacy, which means your name, address, and email address associated with the domain is hidden from anyone who may be authorized to access the full Whois information.
Your domain name will belong entirely to you, and you can transfer it to another domain registration service at any time.
All email addresses require storage space somewhere on the Internet. This is called hosting.
Free email addresses such as Gmail still use storage space, but Google gives this to you free in exchange for advertising for them (it's in the @gmail name) and more importantly, so they can gather personal data about you.
A business email address such as [email protected] requires its own private hosting. This is included in our Website Hosting & Maintenance plan.
This includes multiple email addresses, such as:
Your website and emails require storage space somewhere on the Internet. This is called hosting.
Your website code needs constant updating to make sure it stays up to date with browsers on computers and smartphones, and to keep it from getting hacked. This is called maintenance.
When you host your website with Bucksaw, you get:
- Lighting Fast Loading Times. Your website will load on desktop computers and mobile devices within seconds.
- Daily Backups. If anything goes wrong with your website for any reason, we can restore the latest backup.
- Cyber Security. Our servers are protected against hackers and malicious viruses.
- Hosting Maintenance. We keep your website code and plugins up to date, and take care of any tech issues.
- Peace Of Mind. Leave it all up to us. No email alerts that your site is down, no broken contact forms, no hours spent with tech support.
The total cost for our Website Hosting & Maintenance plan is $45 USD/month.
Small edits can be done at no cost. These include:
- Small text edits.
- Add a new image or two.
- Any other minor tweak.
Larger tasks that we may need to charge for include:
- New content upload. Multiple new images, lots of new text, etc.
- New pages.
- Page redesign.
You are free to move your website or email hosting to a hosting provider of your choice at any time. What we create for you belongs to you.
At this point we would cancel your website & hosting subscription and it would be up to your developer to transfer the website files and email data to your new host. We will give full access to whatever you need.
Here's the action plan:
- You will be directed to your own Member's-Only Dashboard where you can fill out a detailed design questionnaire. Just answer it as best you can and send it back. We'll follow up to clarify anything.
- Once all the questions are answered, and we agree on a direction, we'll start working on some concepts for your logo & branding.
- You'll get a PDF file sent to you with several initial concepts to choose from. Each concept will be presented in context of how it will be seen in real life.
- If you like one of the concepts, we can explore it further and keep tweaking it until you are happy.
- If you don't see anything you like, we can create more initial concepts until you see something you want to go with.
- Once you approve the final logo, you will get a folder full of all the file types you'll ever need. Whenever you get something designed in the future, just send the whole folder to your designer.
- You will also be sent your Brand Style Guide in PDF format. Keep this somewhere safe on your computer.
- Same procedure—after you fill out the questionnaire, we will create several initial layouts and concepts for your business cards.
- After your feedback/approval we will keep tweaking your chosen design until you're happy.
- After your final approval, we will get the cards printed and shipped to the address you provide.
- Fill out the questionnaire, and we'll get started.
- We will register your desired domain name.
- We will set up your custom email address(s) on our server.
- We will send you instructions on how to set up your email address(s) on your desktop and smartphone.
- We will set up your website platform on our servers and connect it to your website URL.
- Fill out the detailed questionnaire specifically for your website. Just answer it as best you can and send it back. We'll follow up to clarify anything.
- We will use your logo, brand colors, images, and typography to create your website, and arrange your information in the best way for your customers to easily understand what you can do for them.
- We will send you a link to your site, and you can get back to us with any comments or revisions.
- We will continue to make edits until you are completely satisfied.
Get out there and conquer your industry!
Your Logo & Business Cards:
This means we will keep making initial logo/business card concepts until you see something you like.
This also means we will keep making revisions on your chosen concept until you are satisfied.
This means we will continue to make edits to your website until you are satisfied with it.
Note that this applies so long as we are going in a forward direction, with concepts based on the questionnaire you filled out at the beginning.
What this would NOT cover is if you decide to completely change direction after we have already started moving forward.
However, we fully understand that minds are sometimes changed, and we can definitely create a whole new brand concept. Just be aware that this may mean we will need to charge more for our extra time. 🙂
Stay cool. You can ask anything you want here.
Ready To Roll?
Let's start something today that will change your business forever. Choose your preferred way of contacting me...